We hope you’re all enjoying the sunny weather. This week we’ve:
- Spoken to residents on Rodney Place about how to support the consultation on introducing a Controlled Parking Zone there;
- Attended the Battles Area Residents Association AGM and got useful ideas about what their concerns are and how we can address them. (One of which is tube noise- if you’re affected, get in touch, we’re working with GLA member Leonie Cooper to push for a solution);
- Met with The Path Residents Association to understand their concerns about the trading estate opposite them;
- Learned about how to work best with the fire brigade, local chamber of commerce and voluntary sector at a useful introductory event; and
- Continued to deal with individual resident enquiries on issues such as housing repairs.