What we’ve been up to this week:
- This morning, we met with a number of residents at their homes to discuss particular issues about housing, issues with pavements for wheelchair users, and parking.
- Delivering thank you letters to all 4,400 households (with the help of lots of our lovely volunteers), making sure people know to contact us with any local issues.
- Lots of phone and email contact with residents, the council officers and Clarion, getting issues solved.
- Met Sadiq and some great Sustainable Merton folk at Leonie Cooper’s event at City Hall.
- Training about how the council finances work.
Oh, and the small matter of our first Council Meeting as councillors, welcoming our awesome new Mayor Mary Curtin. Phew!
Happy bank holiday weekend to all!